Quality Control Inspector
The principle duties and responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurable tests, documenting and taking corrective actions to address any non-compliance issues discovered.
- Approve 1st piece, in process productions, and finished by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurable tests, and communication required adjustments to the line leader and/or shift coordinator and Quality Control Analysts.
- Make samples for line display.
- Document inspection results by completing logs and inputting data into the quality database as needed.
- Check and verify case label information, pallets, and load tags.
- Interact directly with management staff, other Quality Control personnel, manufacturing employees, and temporary personnel.
- Assists with training and standardization of processes.
- Ability to read and interpret spreadsheets, manuals, instructions, procedures, policies, and other related documents.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email, etc.
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours to support 24/7 operation.