The Indigo Operator is responsible for maintenance and operation of the Indigo Press.
1. Operation and maintenance of the Indigo press, including inventory, parts, and supplies.
2. Workflow deadlines are to be completed as scheduled by the department manager.
3. Preventative maintenance and service calls must be recorded in the maintenance logbook as they are completed.
4. Ensuring the department manager must be notified whenever the press has service issues that will affect the print schedule.
5. Assisting with bindery and finishing operations.
6. Other areas where help may be needed as determined by the Printshop manager.
• Mechanical experience
• Independent problem-solving skills and a strong knowledge of the HP Indigo 30,000 press are essential.
• Time management