2nd Shift Baler
- Baling waste & loading waste trailers
- Band/wrap kit packing parts
- Band/wrap inventory skids
- Gaylords, stretch wrap, and blue totes banding to recycle truck
- Gaylords recycled wood furring strips to Carta.
- Occasionally disposes of garbage dumpsters
- Band/wrap and load after hours shipments
- Cleans and maintains working area
- Safely and correctly uses all power equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Stand and walk frequently on uneven ground and throughout the yard;
- lift and carry up to 50 pounds consistently;
- Push and pull occasionally when moving materials;
- Crouch or bend at the knees consistently to move or access materials or equipment;
- Stoop or bend at the waist consistently to move materials;
- Reach at arms length and overhead frequently;
- Twist and turn at the neck and trunk continually;
- Manual dexterity required as Baler will handle, grasp, and manipulate materials constantly;
- Arm-hand steadiness required constantly for precision work; communicate by speech and hearing continually.
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work.
- Mental dexterity needed as Baler will work independently while demonstrating attention to detail and continuous awareness.